Thursday, June 2, 2011

Are you from Tennessee? Cause you're the only TEN I see. HAHA

So it's confirmed...Shawn, Shane, and I will be visiting Shawn's dad and family in Tennessee for a week at the end of the month. What's there to do in Tennessee you may ask. First, I hear the weather is super hot and humid which will surely not be enjoyable...uck.

Well...I'm sure the majority of our time will be spent fishing (accompanied with my adorable pink fishing pole that Shawn loves to ridicule...although I tend to always catch the same amount if more fish. Win for me right?! :]) along with bull frog hunting (fun huh?! baha). I've requested that we visit Nashville and Memphis while we're there. Has anyone been and have any suggestions on things to do or places to visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment