Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm back!

After taking WAY too long of a break of blogging, I've decided to come back full force (I know everyone has been dying to see what's going on in my life, ha!). Also, my new obsession with food blogs has definitely contributed to the weight gain in my household (only for Shawn, I'm basically a size 00 ;] ha) and I'd like to start sharing my favorite recipes. Be on the look out, they're FANTASTIC, I promise.

Soooo, what's been going on in my neck of the woods? Well, I'm about half way done with this fall semester, THANK GOODNESS! This brings me one semester closer to graduation which should be reached by the end of 2012. I'm more excited than words can describe :]

I've had some super awesome opportunities open up for me, again super excited. I'll share more when things are finalized :]

I'm STILL trying to talk Shawn into marrying me, I think I'm wearing him down, ha! 

We got a new PUPPY!!! His name is Ruger and he's about 12 weeks old and one of the most precious creatures I've ever laid eyes on. He is such a smart dog and has been pointing since he was 8 weeks, genius dog I swear. Oh, he's totally a momma's boy which melts my heart. I'm totally in love which I think makes Shawn a little jealous because I'm sure he knows I love Ruger more. Actually, I know he knows. I tell him this at least once a day ;]



I'm going to have to share my love even more when we get Daisy, my wittle baby basset hound (MY dog!!) who will come home to us around the beginning of November. She's going to be the most spoiled puppy ever (I wonder if this foreshadows how my kids turn out?!) Poor Shawn. His dog loves me more than him and of course my dog will love me the most. Men always get the short end of the stick, sorry babe! :]



Oh, and I'm also trying to talk him into a THIRD dog. I have this new crazy obsession with blood hounds. My oh my, how I love them. I wonder if he'll be mad if I 'accidentally find a wandering puppy alongside the road and save him'?! Maybe we'll see...muahaha.

Well folks, I think that's about it for now. I'll post some recipes here in the next day or two so you can enjoy them as much as we have :]

No comments:

Post a Comment